Countdown To Christmas!

Schot

Very disappointed with your service after being loyal purchasers of your skins for 8 years - we have asked for refund

Hello

As you are not finishing the Christmas skin that we have already paid for, we have asked for you to refund my payment twice.

It is almost Christmas, there is not a lot of time left and you've stopped talking...  Reimburse us quickly or we will report you to paypal and reverse the charge from their side.

I wanted to know as a new potential customer if there's any support still for themes, I wanted to renew ipb license and grab a good theme but worried coming here 

Edited by EVH

3 hours ago, EVH said:

I wanted to know as a new potential customer if there's any support still for themes, I wanted to renew ipb license and grab a good theme but worried coming here 

No support,  Sherri the developer of the themes does not reply to any issues and themes are rarely updated.  She also does not visit this forum for long periods.   

Do not waste your money !!!

Edited by bearback