Theme upgrades to 4.5.2 ?

Hi

Now 4.5.2 is available, are the themes being upgraded or in the prosses?  If possible a rough idea of when or if they are not going to be upgraded let me know.

My site uses Cambridge so that's the only one i am interested in.

Thank you     

I just upgraded IBTheme to IPB 4.5.2 and I'm currently working as fast as I can to get the themes upgraded. I'll send out announcement emails to inform everyone when the upgrades are released and I'll post here in the news forum. -Sherri

Most appreciate the update notice, thank you Sherri :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Which excuse will we hear this time?

I paid for a 3 year Premium subscription and start to regret it, especially now that Pete T isn't here anymore.

At least he did not fail and was helping when he had the time for it. :yes:

4 hours ago, Eric BXL said:

Which excuse will we hear this time?

I paid for a 3 year Premium subscription and start to regret it, especially now that Pete T isn't here anymore.

At least he did not fail and was helping when he had the time for it. :yes:

Yes, the wait game does get rather old. And its been that way for years. One thing after another...

Unfortunately I think I  am going to be cancelling my subscriptions to the themes I love the themes but IPB gets updated very regularly especially recently and sadly even if the themes do get updated they could very soon be out of date and another case of waiting for further updates I had to delete all the themes from my board as all the themes I used were from here 

I totally understand real life comes first but just no point in paying for themes you are constantly wondering if they will work and cant use for months at a time 

Mine is due for renewal but don't think i will bother renewing this time round. Sherri seams to have plenty of time to post on her private Facebook page but no time for her paying customers. Such a real shame to treat people that way..

• Like 1

She has let her business go to pot. How many forum owners is she holding at bay, with outdate theme skins.

She does a great job on her skins, but if she can't stay here and do her job, then time to close the place..

I feel for all of you guys. In the same boat, granted I know how to do all of the theme edits on IPS themes. The main problem is that IPS v4.4.10 -to- v4.5.3, the theme edits required are massive for both the... HTML and CSS files. What I am seeing with all of the IBTheme themes, IPS v4.5.3 breaks the themes badly. I have started to upgrade the... Revolution Yellow theme myself, but found that whoever did the past IPS versions of the theme edits DID NOT do them correctly. So going to make it very very difficult to get the themes upgraded properly.

All you can do is wait and see what transpires. Good luck guys.

- Sinister -

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 5:15 PM, bearback said:

1. Sherri seams to have plenty of time to post on her private Facebook page but no time for her paying customers. 2. Such a real shame to treat people that way.

1. Me too I noticed it. 2. I totally agree.

34 minutes ago, Eric BXL said:

1. Me too I noticed it. 2. I totally agree.

i messaged Sherri yesterday on her Facebook account asking how updates are going and suggested to put a topic on this forum with a list of themes that have been completed. At least we can plan our own updates Pete used to have a theme update topic that worked well.

She replied and said it was a good idea and Everything is starting to fall into place. It's just been hectic around there.

• Thanks 1