Countdown To Christmas!

Schot

Will Christmas Noel make it home this year?

I adore the Christmas Noel theme.  Any chance it will arrive soon?  My money is waiting to be spent.  :D

ChristmasNoel.thumb.png.123e825af6a87c5c5ceeb3212cac1afa.png

Edited by Schot
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm updating White Christmas, Here Comes Santa & Christmas Noel.

Christmas Noel will not have the green bars (category sub bars) for IPB 4.x series though. That feature was removed by IPS so there is no way for me to add the green bar back in the theme without it looking bad.

Woohoo!  Santa IS coming to town.  And her name is Sherri!  default_woot.gif.6b19598d8a8c1542cf43d3b70c46cb3a.gif

The co-owner of my site was all like fake sniffling and saying, "Will Christmas ever come?!"  So I decided to come check and was super excited by the site of your new and improved Noel theme.  Weeeee.  I couldn't be happier. 

Take a break.  You deserve it!  I''l be here to spend my money tomorrow.  :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Schot said:

Me and my wallet are ready to buy the Noel theme again Sherri!   :D  

Yes. In fact I've already finished "White Christmas" and "Here Comes Santa" is 90% done. (I'm working on it right now as we speak) and then Noel will be done tonight or tomorrow. I was going to sneak up on you guys and release these all at once. LOL But you caught me. 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lol, hehe.  I was snooping around your forum theme list and when I selected Noel I was all like:  "Oh!  Looks like some parts have been worked on.  I think she's working on it!" 
Sorry for tearing a peak through the wrapping paper of your surprise.  Couldn't help myself. 

My members will be so thrilled.   We've used this theme of yours for so many years now that our members look forward to it.   Thank you!  :yeah:

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 1:33 AM, Sherri said:

Yes. In fact I've already finished "White Christmas" and "Here Comes Santa" is 90% done. (I'm working on it right now as we speak) and then Noel will be done tonight or tomorrow. I was going to sneak up on you guys and release these all at once. LOL But you caught me. 😂

Sherri, would you please check your Inbox?

Although I bought a 3 year Premium, all themes show expire for me.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:33 PM, Sherri said:

Just paid for the Noel theme.  Hopefully that will motivate!  Just need the version 4.5.  Sooo close.  I can feel it.  🤞 🎅

On 12/10/2020 at 3:40 AM, Schot said:

Just paid for the Noel theme.  Hopefully that will motivate!  Just need the version 4.5.  Sooo close.  I can feel it.  🤞 🎅

23 hours ago, Schot said:

Feeling a little uncertain!   :/

Hi @Sherri.  It's getting a little too close to Christmas at our forum and although my members always look forward to your Noel theme I think I can't wait any longer.  I hope you understand and that you are able to refund me for the Noel purchase I made 2 weeks ago.  I will just decorate my default forum from ipsfocus in the best that I can.  :(

Sending email as well just in case you miss this.

• Sad 1

On 12/3/2020 at 1:33 AM, Sherri said:

Two weeks later, and not yet done? And what will be the story (read excuse) this time? GRRR,

Sorry but I'm p*ss*d! 👊 You probably got many of your customers, again, by replying @Schot's post from December 3.

And sorry to say, but if the horoscope sign existed, you for sure would be a vulture!

I regret having paid for a 3 year Premium, but be sure it was the last cent you got from me. :tongue:

Edited by Eric BXL
  • Like 1

another one conned out of there money, ditch her themes and go to someone more reliable. 

I have purchased another theme from ipsfocus, updates are always prompt and support is great. Sherri support is the worsted i have come across in all the years i have been using invision software. 

• Like 2

Filed a complaint to PayPal with request to reverse charge...  I hope you get exactly what  a morally bankrupt deplorable deserves this holiday.  👎

Edited by Schot
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 4:59 AM, Schot said:

Filed a complaint to PayPal with request to reverse charge...  I hope you get exactly what  a morally bankrupt deplorable deserves this holiday.  👎

Very well said, Schot! I wish I could also post a request at PayPal, but their limit is three months, so I'll have to accept this one time defeat.

@Schot If you still log in and read this, and haven't yet received a refund, take a snapshot of the posts with complaints from this page and add it to your PayPal request. ;)

If I ever see themes at IPS from a "new" company, and recognize it as Sherri's work, I will for sure warn possible buyers as well as IPS for the practices she is using. I kept full page snapshots of everything I posted here!

Also, I will register at your site to let you know the PayPal Email I use. They will be able to check we are both members from them, possibly with some others from here, having the same complaints from this URL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the support @Eric BXL and @bearback.  I did as you suggested Eric.  Took pictures of all my attempts to contact and wrote a detailed complaint. 

I'm happy to report that I just received an email from paypal that has decided to reverse the charge.  No questions asked.

On a side note; I specifically chose to pay with paypal rather than my credit card because I feel like the reverse charge service would be simpler through paypal.  It was.  The part that a lot of people might miss and that I almost did miss is that after filing the complaint you still need to escalate it.  When I filed my complaint I didn't feel confident that I had done everything I could so a couple days later I checked my complaint.  I noticed that it said that the complaint would be automatically closed if nothing more was done and then I noticed a link near the bottom of the page to "escalate".  Once I clicked that then it was clear to me that the complaint would be resolved by paypal.

In the end I learned a good lesson.  Use Paypal with untrusted sellers and always remember to click escalate after filing a complaint with PayPal.

As for IBthemes.  This is goodbye.  I'll just update the themes myself in the future...

On 1/3/2021 at 4:03 AM, Eric BXL said:

If I ever see themes at IPS from a "new" company, and recognize it as Sherri's work, I will for sure warn possible buyers as well as IPS for the practices she is using. I kept full page snapshots of everything I posted here!

i warn any new requests for theme custom over at ipb,  IPB don't seen to approve negative reviews or negative reports so i  target any requests for third party developers.

warn potential custom theme searchers to avoid Sherri and Ibthemes, pointing out that there the worst developers and avoid at all costs