Halloween skin feedback from my members

The Old Man

My forum members have posted the following feedback on this skin. You did such a great job on this Gothic skin, I'd like to share it with you.

Graham

BEER---> Love it! Thanks!

BELCH

N-I-I-I-I-C-E!!!

Wow, great new skin. It kind of gets you in the Halloween mood.

Absolutely stunning!

Made me gasp when I logged on and saw it.

A truly wonderful work of art and salutations to those responsible.

Something wicked this way comes methinks...

What great fun! I feel like a kid, again! I guess I'll have to dress up as a bum, and find a pillow case. Oh, wait.... I'm already in costume and um.. er isn't that a pillow case on the floor over there? Good grief, my face looks horrid!

thanks for the Halloween fun!

Hey, I'm still recovering from the fright of logging on! Great skin!

This is absolutely wonderful! Thanks Graham and ibskin.com

Aw, I wish we could keep it!

Awesome thanks!

Love the look. How Fun! Someone is obviously very talented.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing that with us. If that doesn't motivate me to design more skins, nothing will. LOL I would have replied sooner, but we had technical problems for a couple of days, and I couldn't log in for some reason. All fixed now.

Thanks again!

Sherri

P.S.

Please tell your members for me that I said thank you so much. default_smile.png

Thought that I'd share some great positive feedback from my members too.

I love it!

*does a happy dance*

Pumpkins are the bestest things ever. default_smile.png

I F***ING LOVE THIS SKIN!!!! Please tell me we can keep it as another skin option? :biggrin:

I adore this skin!!!!!!

I agree Sire should set it so we could have this skin year round.... I am tickled Purple ( I abhor Pink)

This is a **** nice skin. I love it.

19" flat screen 1440x900

It looks awesome!

OH MY GAWD!! I love this skin! It is soooo awesome. Please dont get rid of it as soon as halloween is over! I adore it beyond words.

WOW! I now see the awesome autumn one too! It f***ing rocks too! Keep this one too plllleassseeeeeee

It's absolutely fantastic! I keep finding new things that blink and change and pop up. And the ghost in the signatures is just adorable.

We always appreciate the wonderful positive responses from our customers and their members. This is what makes it all worthwhile to Sherri and inspires her to create even more top quality skins!... default_thumbsup.gif

Thank you for sharing your members comments. We certainly appreciate them!... default_thumbsup.gif

Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing that with us. If that doesn't motivate me to design more skins, nothing will. LOL I would have replied sooner, but we had technical problems for a couple of days, and I couldn't log in for some reason. All fixed now.

Thanks again!

Sherri

P.S.

Please tell your members for me that I said thank you so much. default_smile.png

I certainly will!